Annual Popcorn Program

Scouts can fund their entire year of Scouting with the Trail's End fundraiser. Our Pack earns 30% commission for the popcorn that our Scouts sell. Of this, 60% remains with the Pack for various needs (supplies, awards, Blue and Gold, etc.). The remaining 40% of our commission is placed into an internal Pack account for the individual Scout that sold the popcorn. We encourage all Scouts to participate and earn their own way through Scouting.

Storefront Sales

Our Scouts will be selling Trail's End popcorn this fall at some of the community's most popular locations. Currently, these include:

  • Walmart Supercenter, 6800 US-34, Plano, IL 60545

    • Saturday, September 18, 2021; 9:00am - 2:00pm

    • Sunday, September 19, 2021; 9:00am - 4:00pm

    • Saturday, October 2, 2021; 9:00am - 4:00pm

    • Sunday, October 3, 2021; 9:00am - 4:00pm

    • Saturday, November 6, 2021; 9:00am - 4:00pm

    • Sunday, November 7, 2021; 9:00am - 4:00pm

  • BP Gas Station, 204 E South St, Plano IL 60545

    • Saturday, September 25, 2021; 9:00am - 4:00pm

  • Rural King, 15606 US-34, Plano IL 60545

      • Sunday, November 21, 2021; 9:00am - 4:00pm

Shifts for storefront sales at Walmart should be reserved now through the Trails End app. As always, you can look up your favorite Scout and purchase popcorn for direct delivery to your home via the Trail's End website. Just enter the Scouts first name, last name, and 60545 for the zip code!