Fundraising Programs

Scouts have multiple opportunities during the year to offset the cost of their Scouting program through fundraising drives.  Of the profit we make, 60% remains with the Pack for various needs (supplies, awards, Blue and Gold, etc.).  The remaining 40% of our commission is placed into an internal Pack account for the individual Scout that sold the popcorn.  We encourage all Scouts to participate and earn their own way through Scouting.